Thursday 5 April 2012

Paintings Masks.

A couple months ago I relieved there are many facebook groups which allow people to sell their items to others in the community. I am guessing this has been going on since the beginning of facebook, but obviously I am out of touch. :) I joined as many selling groups as I could, and started selling my wares. :) A group called 24 Hour Auctions is a great group to sell your items, fast and for a great price. It is also a place to find some amazing deals!

A couple days ago a lady was selling a group of hanging wall masks.Something like this:

She was selling about eight masks, two of which were extremely ugly I knew I would not be able to do anything with. I bought all of them through the auction for only five dollars! I was extremely excited to receive them.

One minute after they were in my hands I had the bag open and all of them laid out.! I knew right than and their the two ugly ones would have to be either sold or donated because of the material they were made out of. About one minute after that I have half of them primed up and getting ready to be painted! I was so excited to see how they were going to turn out :)

Anyways, here they are:






Hope you enjoy my masks! I have a couple left that still need to be finished. The last one still needs gloss and ribbons :) Overall I think they look great! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment